The arrangement includes:
- Accommodation on the basis of an overnight stay with breakfast in a double room;
- catering according to the program (lunches, dinners, tastings);
- sightseeing Varazdin,
- Program organization and execution
The arrangement does not include:
- additional payment for a single room
- transport available on request
- Zelendvor – hunting ground tour
- Creative workshops in Varazdin
- Cycling guide for the whole route
- travel insurance package (recommended)
ARRANGEMENT PRICE per person: available on request
NOTE: It is possible to organize a one-day and several day excursions during the Lace Festival, as well as programs tailored to your requirements ~ available on request!
PTUJ – VARAZDIN 55 km (flat part of the route)
Ptuj – border crossing Dubrava Krizovljanska: 20 km. CHECKPOINTS: RIBICKA KUCA – the Drava River bank, ROKI family farm (refreshments – homemade cakes), ARBORETUM OPEKA – walk, ZELENDVOR – lunch (possibility of a hunting ground tour). Upon the arrival to VARAZDIN, checking in the hotel. City sightseeing with a possibility to organize creative workshops (www.tourism-varazdin.hr). Dinner.
VARAZDIN – MARTIN NA MURI 28 km (flat part of the route, slight climb – moderate)
CHECKPOINTS – DRAVA PARK FOREST (Educational trail). CAKOVEC – walk. MEDIMURSKI DVORI – lunch. MARTIN NA MURI SPA– check in the resort, swimming, wellness. HAZIC FAMILY FARM– homemade juice + dried apples. DVANAJSCAK FAMILY FARM– tasting venison salami + bograč.
MARTIN NA MURI – PTUJ 80 km (climb, plain – moderate)
CHECKPOINTS – MLIN NA MURI (Educational trail). TRSTENJAK ETHNOLOGICAL COLLECTION. BADLICAN LABIRINTHS. K JELENI – lunch. Border crossing Sredisce ob Dravi – Ptuj – 40 km.